The 2019 Guide to Google Maps - How to get your Home Improvement or Remodeling Business ranked on the Map
Discover how to get your Home Improvement or Remodeling business ranked on Page One of Google in today's market
I'm sure everyone has done more than their share of searching on Google. And chances are that you've probably noticed that for the searches that you do, there are almost always Google Maps links to click on. And when your business is one of those businesses featured in the Google Maps section, and preferably highly ranked in what is sometimes called the 3 pack, then you are exponentially more likely to have those people searching check out your business profile and maybe even your website versus those companies that are not featured on Google Maps. In this webinar presentation, Bob covers the 4 most important things that you need to be doing in order to get your home improvement or remodeling company ranked highly on Google Maps.
44% of people searching on Google for a Home Improvement company click on the Google Maps listingsThis crazy high percentage seems unbelievable but it's true. Put simply, the vast majority of people looking for a remodeler, a roofer, a home builder, or many other home improvement services, use the google maps listings to find a company that meets their needs and that they want to do business with. Think about that...44%! And to make the case even further on the importance of ranking highly on Google Maps, it has been reported that a full 62% of phone calls generated for home improvement companies come from the Maps listings. If your company can be the one listed on Google Maps, then you'll have a HUGE advantage over your competition. In this webinar, Bob shows you the 4 things that you need to do in order to get your business on Google Maps. This is a fairly easy process to get signed up and verified, and the time investment hat you make will surly pay huge dividends for your company down the road when it comes to getting your 2019 Internet Marketing strategy dialed in.
Home Improvement Companies of all types need to position themselves for Google Home ServicesYou may have heard of them already, or maybe they're not yet in your market. But Google has unveiled a new product called Google Home Services, which is essentially a pay-per-lead service much like you see on Angie's List or Home Advisor. With Google now joining the pay-per-lead game, it really changes the game for most companies in how they approach their paid advertising strategies and how they choose to attract those customers. And since these "leads" from Google are guaranteed and backed by Google, as well as these listings being placed at the very top of the search results pages, it's no wonder that some companies are seeing instant results and return on investment with their dedicated ad spend for these home service leads. As Google continues to roll out their new Home Services ad platform, there are a few important things that you can do to position yourself to be included in this Google-approved business directory when it does finally reach your area. In this training episode, Bob will show you exactly what you need to do.
How Home Improvement companies can create a system for gathering customer reviewsIn both the eyes of Google and customers searching, one of the most important indicators of a company's authority as a service-based business is the quantity and quality of the number of reviews that your business has on various review sites across the Internet. Google is able to search all of those listings and then correlate that info and those reviews to the information that you provided on your Google Business page. When you only have a few reviews, or none at all, Google simply does not see you as a trusted and reputable business. But when you are able to showcase a high number of reviews, Google sees that as a sign of authority as well as longevity for your business and thus Google will list your business higher in the search rankings. What that means is that your company must have a consistent system for obtaining customer reviews every week and every month, if not every day even! On this training webinar, Bob suggests many ways that you can implement exactly this kind of system for your own company.
Outline of this training episode:
- [0:23] Explanation of this webinar episode format
- [2:26] The overview of this episode about Google Maps
- [5:32] Why Google Maps are important for service-based businesses
- [17:38] It's crucial to avoid getting listed as SPAM on Google Maps
- [20:46] The proven steps to get your company ranked high on Google Maps
- [25:50] How to optimize your Google My Business listing
- [35:25] How business directory listings across the Internet can improve your AUTHORITY
- [47:33] The power of customer reviews and how to create a review capture system
- [56:05] Optimizing your website to correlate to your Google Maps business listing
Watch the training video now:
- How to properly claim & optimize your Google My Business Listing
- How to develop your authority through proactive citation development
- How to identify inconsistencies with your NAP profile across the Internet and how to clean it up for improved rankings.
- The #1 issue that could be preventing your company from ranking on the Map.
- The key ingredient for a top 3 listing and how to get it
- www.HomeRemodelerSeo.com/Citations - get the free list of directories that you need to be listed on
- Nearby Now
- Review Buzz
- Customer Lobby